Welcome to Future Food Movement, powered by Veris Strategies
Future Food Movement is a huge passion point for our team at Veris and is driven by the data that two thirds of those who work in the UK’s food and drink sector do not think that their employer is taking positive action to tackle the climate crisis.
The Problem: We are in a climate emergency. A third of global greenhouse gas emissions come from the food system and the climate crisis threatens to derail the world’s food security. If food businesses do not adapt, they won't exist in 2030.
Our Food Industry: The food industry is facing into a huge climate skills and knowledge gap which impacts from boardroom to shop floor.
Our Goal: To help the entire food industry react to the emergency, now, with pace. Future Food Movement is embarking on the biggest mass upskilling programme in UK history to climate upskill two million people who work in the UK food sector and arm them with knowledge that will help them take action on sustainability in their businesses.
Joining the Future Food Movement:
- Opens up access to our C-Suite Business Leader Network joining our Thought Leadership Roundtables with the ability to participate in current media campaigns, ground-breaking research & insights
- Upskills entire workforces across the industry in a mass digital climate learning programme
- Delivers a series of 12-month CPD certified Climate Accelerators via a cohort of trailblazers, expert coaches and mentors. FDF discount rate £4k, saving £500. Please email us to book firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inspires people in any role, at all levels of the industry through the Ally Community, championed by sustainable chef and activist Gizzi Erskine. Allies have access to expert content, specialist events, case studies, forum, polls and online masterclasses. 20% off Future Food Movement Ally Memberships, enter this promo code WelcomeFDF22 and select monthly price to receive the discount. Business members can select from 3 packages that offer a blend of these access points.
Until climate action is part of the day job, we won't see the speed or scale society needs. Every job is a climate job.
- Ally Community membership
An inclusive community open to the entire food industry from boardroom to shop floor to upskill, connect and inspire action. Free events, masterclasses, ask the expert huddles and powerful content.
Who is it for? Everyone.
What do you get? Space to learn, a supportive community.
Normally £10 a month, FDF members = £8 a month
- Accelerator program
The accelerator is a 12 month CPD & CLP accredited learning experience of live learning, mentoring and networking with industry trailblazers and experts.
Who is it for? Senior leaders.
What do you get? Space to learn, space to play it back, a supportive community, 1-2-1 leadership coaching.
Normally £4,500, FDF members = £4,000
- Business-wide upskilling
An issues based digital learning suite designed to scale climate competency across your workforce, aiming to bring everyone up to the base level understanding.
Who is it for? Management teams.
What do you get? Space to learn
Modules – Climate & Carbon, Food Waste, Human Rights
Normally £120, FDF members = £95
Want to know more? Email email@example.com to get all of the information you need to take the step needed to embed a climate-smart culture across your business.