The benefits of working with SMC:
- 100 experienced field-based UK sales engineers to respond to all your needs.
- Specialist Business Solutions team - experts who can help reduce your energy consumption, increase your productivity and ensure machine and operator safety.
- UK manufacturing capabilities and stockholding - huge inventory of finished components, parts and raw materials – including customised options and UK assembly.
- Vast product range – over 12,000 components in 700,000 variant options.
- Extensive knowledge of the Food and Drink Industry.
- Commitment to product development – around 40 new or improved products launched each year.
- Specialist Training Team providing accredited Training Courses.
- 51 subsidiaries at key global locations and over 400 sales offices in 83 countries around the world.
Special offer to FDF members
As a UK manufacturer with a fully operational factory on our 14 acre Milton Keynes site, we employ accredited experts in Machine Safety, Energy Management and Productivity to help us improve our own operational performance.
We will give FDF members a free introductory session with one of these consultants of your choice.
Take advantage of a FREE health check from the SMC Business Solutions Team.
FREE health check from the SMC Business Solutions Team.
SMC, the global market leader in pneumatic and automation technology, has added some extra strings to its bow.
The new Business Solutions Team is composed of experienced specialists in four key areas, and we are offering Gambica members the opportunity to receive a free, no obligation health check of your manufacturing processes in one of the following areas:
- Machinery Safety - Machinery Directive, PUWER, Risk Assessment advice and assistance
- Energy and Resource Management – are you optimising your utilities, and could you reduce your carbon footprint?
- Learning & Development - New methods need new skills, upskilling post Brexit for a hybrid workforce
- Productivity -Identification and resolution of operational issues at all levels
Implementing the correct techniques to increase productivity is the goal in a business environment. It is a major decisive factor in economic growth, and responsible for technological advancements in machine and process automation. The free health check will be conducted by the relevant SMC specialist, who will provide a structured guide in helping you achieve efficient manufacturing processes.
The free consultation will establish your current status and target requirements. It will then provide a free no obligation report on findings and recommend solutions for your chosen area of improvement.
Contact Nik Watson on 07778 256521