Our dedicated food and drink sector lawyers stay up-to-date with issues that may impact on the legal needs of our global clients in the sector and can share relevant updates.
We believe that our depth of experience in working with global brands in the food and beverage industry, including retailers, on a range of legal issues, makes us ideally placed to support your business with its future projects.
We have a large global team advising food and drink clients in the areas of manufacturing, supply and distribution, and retail. We can advise clients in this sector on all aspects of their business, from supplier contracts and compliance with the various food and drink laws around the world through to branding and product recall support.
We are global policy and regulatory experts and are one of only a few law firms that can offer:
- Experience advising global organisations on potential criminal liability for breach of food laws and obligations for notification/withdrawal/recall
- Public affairs advice to meet regulatory/compliance liability obligations, as well as brand management needs, which can be closely linked with liability in terms of legal requirements for branding and advertising
- Competition law and other compliance work at European Commission level, which can be crucial for food and beverage businesses
Our specialisms include:
- Corporate - Fully integrated Corporate Practice, supported by lawyers in all relevant practice areas, including labour and employment, tax, competition, intellectual property and real estate. With an on-the-ground presence in all major financial and industrial centres and in emerging markets, we provide seamless corporate advice.
- Labour and Employment - Genuine “one-stop shop” team advising on all aspects of employment law and litigation, from the smallest day-to-day enquiries to major project work, including business restructurings, collective redundancy programmes and change management projects.
- Environmental & Sustainability, Safety and Health - Extensive experience of defending clients charged with serious offences, advising on compliance with ESH laws, and handling regulatory investigations. We are experts in incident response work, advising on actual or threatened prosecutions/enforcement action, product notifications and recalls, inquests and/or civil claims.
- Supply Chain and Commercial Contracts - Assist clients with legal issues that arise in the supply chain; reviewing supplier policies, and carrying out supply chain compliance, investigations and due diligence/mitigation exercises, including pursuant to the Modern Slavery Act.
- Real Estate - Comprehensive global services including acquisition, planning and construction through to investment, management and disposition of real estate.
Special offer to FDF members
Contact: Daniela Douse, Business Development Manager
Phone number: +44 113 284 7042
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: www.squirepattonboggs.com
Twitter handle: @SPB_Global
LinkedIn address: https://www.linkedin.com/company/squire-patton-boggs