18 May 2021
11:00 - 12:00
Discussion on helping the grid to move to a decentralised network and how companies can move towards net zero through the installation of onsite generation while meeting their current demands and saving significant ongoing costs.Login to register
- Introduction to Ylem Energy.
- Paths to Net Zero.
- How Ylem can help.
- How Behind the Meter generation can reduce energy costs?
- How can gas engines, PV, EV charging and battery energy storage can be incorporated into a solution.
- Behind the Meter generation / storage options through a Power Purchase Agreement.
Osman Mushtaq – 15years experience in the energy sector specialising in low carbon and renewable onsite generation.
Extensive experience in the gas engine/CHP market and how this enabling technology can assist customers with net zero goals.
Osman has worked for companies like ENER-G Combined Power Ltd(CHP manufacturer), EON Energy Solutions and SSE Distributed Energy.
- Energy Manager
- Procurement Manager / Head of Procurement
- Engineering Manager
- Finance Manager / Director
This is the terms and conditions for all Events. This will show on all Event pages and can have a link.