08 February 2022 - 11 February 2022
8-11 February 2022
Organised by IFST
Free to attend for all
This year's Apprentice & Student Career LaunchPad event will provide you with valuable insights into exciting career options in the food sector and alternative pathways to enter a career in food. We have prepared plenty of valuable experiences and events, during the week, which we hope will help launch your career.Login to register
By attending these sessions you’ll be able to:
- Ask your burning questions to our panellists
- Find out all about apprenticeships and how they are run
- Learn about the different career options in the food sector
- Meet experienced food industry professionals and apprentices
- Listen to panel discussions on what the food sector has to offer.
This event is free to attend and open to undergraduate, postgraduate students at UK universities, school students, active employees and companies who wish to learn about Apprenticeships in the UK food industry. All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the week.