20 March 2022
Winter bundle deal available until 20 March - complete courses in your own time
The FDF is delighted to partner with Essential Food Hygiene to offer a range of training courses in health and safety and food safety.
The courses are all fully accredited, and delivered online via an easy to navigate website and compatible with all mobile devices.
Buy either of their two new winter bundles for an amazing price for a limited time onlyLogin to register
- Level 2 allergy awareness (updated with Natasha’s Law)
- Level 2 health and safety
- Level 2 manual handling
- Levels 1,2 and 3 food hygiene and safety
- Fire awareness in the workplace
- COSHH awareness
- Level 2 HACCP
Key points about the training courses:
- CPD approved members of RoSPA and accepted by all local authorities (EHO)
- Available in different languages
- Delivered via easy-to-navigate website
- Available on all mobile devices, anytime, anywhere
- Approved and Certified Courses
- Instant Certificates
- Multiple Choice Exam Questions
- Easily Accessible Courses with Images
- Unlimited Exam Resists at No Extra Cost
- SCORM Compliant
- Compatible with LMS Systems
- Outstanding Customer Support Services
The FDF is an affiliate marketer for Essential Food Hygiene, this means we receive a small commission from your fee at no additional cost to you. Your training contract is with Essential Food Hygiene and the FDF cannot be responsible for issues including but not limited to course content; website maintenance; delivery or scheduling or payments and reimbursements. Any disputes, questions or queries must be addressed to Essential Food Hygiene not the FDF.
To make your booking you will be entering a third party website (Essential Food Hygiene). Any data entered is processed in accordance with Essential Food Hygiene’s own policies. Data is not handled or stored by the FDF.
Contact details: Essential Food Hygiene Ltd; Lodge House; Cow Lane; Burnley, Lancashire BB11 1NN