Engineering skills are essential for our industry to grow and we want to recognise the people that will make this happen.
Entrants can be nominated by a colleague, line manager or self-nominate.
- Be currently employed within the UK food and drink manufacturing sector.
- Have contributed to product development over a sustained period or be a promising new entrant to the industry who has led at least one significant project.
- Be a positive role model/ambassador within the company and externally.
- Go 'above and beyond' as an exceptional employee in both their work and behaviours.
This category is proudly sponsored by:
Submit your entry
The entry deadline has been extended to 11.59pm Wednesday 20 April for these categories only:
- Digital Transformation
- Emerging Business
- Manufacturing Initiative
- Registered Dietitian / Nutritionist of the Year
Entry has now closed for all other categories. Keep an eye out for the shortlist announcement in Summer!
Food and Drink Engineer of the Year 2021 - Robert Jabangwe, Jordans Dorset Ryvita
Rob is the Senior Engineer at the Ryvita site in Poole. Over the last two years he has developed his team and established himself as a role model and mentor.
Food and Drink Engineer of the Year 2020
Emma has proved herself to be an incredible technical ambassador for the UK Food and Drink industry, and has shown this through her valued leadership in the UK’s Food Engineering agenda, especially in regard to digitisation.
Food and Drink Engineer of the Year 2019
Alexandra Agg, Mondelez International is at the start of an incredibly promising engineering career and is already having a big impact at Mondelez International.