What is the FDF?
The FDF is a membership organisation working for and representing the food and drink producing and importing community. We are funded by member subscription and represent the UK business of over 300 companies. Our members range from global brands to ambitious, growing SMEs, to sole traders.
What we offer
- Technical and regulatory tasks can effectively be outsourced to FDF as our teams work behind the scenes to keep your products on shelves.
- We help you deal with challenging media issues - we will always take the lead on industry crisis management acting as the wave breaker when bad news could damage individual companies.
- Access to FDF experts on many technical, trade and regulatory issues.
- Exclusive networking opportunities and discounts on events and essential training.
- Opportunities to meet senior retail buyers at our Sales Directors’ Forum.
- Access to our extensive links in Westminster, Holyrood, Cardiff & Brussels.
- Ensure your voice is heard on important issues affecting food and drink businesses.
- Take advantage of partner offers on services, information and other events.
We work in partnership with other key players in the food supply chain to ensure our food is safe and that consumers can have trust in it.
How much does it cost?
Membership is calculated as a proportion of turnover and membership starts from just £225 per year.
FDF membership can save your business the cost of consultancy fees and members can benefit from discounts on events both provided by FDF and by our partners.
Professional Affiliate Membership
If your business provides services or knowledge to the food and drink industry, our Professional Affiliate membership can assist you in building your expertise and contacts.