The PPA is the trade association for the potato processing industry and includes potato products such as potato snacks, potato chips, frozen and chilled products and dehydrated potato products.
If your company processes potatoes and you would like to find out more information or are interested in membership please contact us.
- Promote, encourage and protect the mutual interests of our members
- Represent the views of our members to Governments, relevant organisations in the UK and Europe
- Express members views regarding legislation which affects the interests of the Association
We actively engage on behalf of members with organisations including:
- European Potato Processors’ Association
- European Commission and Parliament
- Food Standards Agency
- Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board
- Chemical Regulations Division
- National Farmers Union
Find out more about PPA
We work through an alliance of Trade Associations, incorporating the Frozen and Chilled Potato Processors’ Association (FCPPA) and in association with the producers of potato snacks, members of SNACMA – the Snack Association.