Business resilience consultancy for the food industry
We help organisations become more resilient as a key driver of growth by helping them:
- To identify and understand risk, manage issues and respond in a crisis
- Develop sustainable strategies and business models
- Build connections and engage their stakeholders
By combining deep insight into corporate stakeholder needs with industry benchmarking, we develop tailored internal processes and capabilities, and inform and de-risk communications strategy.
This ensures our clients are well prepared to respond to a business-critical issue, crisis, unforeseen market change and sustainable business challenges, ultimately building long-term resilience.
We do this by:
- Helping to identify, navigate, and seize control of emerging risks and issues
- Integrating environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues into business strategies and day-to-day activity
- Building and embedding a risk-aware corporate culture
- Preparing management teams to manage a crisis
- Providing 24/7/365 expert senior counsel to guide crisis response
For More information contact:
Jen Upton, Head of Business Resilience
Phone: 01869 353800 or email Jen.Upton@Instinctif.com
Special offer to FDF members
Free access to our suite of Optic benchmarking tools, including CrisisOptic, CrisisCommsOptic and COVID-19Optic.
These tools provide organisations with insight into their strengths and vulnerabilities in relation to key areas of best practice. Following completion, we write a short, tailored report of recommended activity to focus resource where it matters most.
Any member who is interested in completing CrisisOptic (for free) can register by following this link: https://optic.instinctif.com/registration