An exciting opportunity for a Team Coordinator to join our team in Scotland, providing essential support to the Senior Executive Corporate Affairs, CEO, Head of Policy and the wider team.
Job Type Permanent
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary £25k with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, private healthcare, leisure travel insurance, gym subsidy, interest-free season ticket loan and cycle-to-work scheme
Hours 35 hours per week; hybrid working option
Are you passionate about contributing to the success of a dynamic team dedicated to delivering exceptional service to its members? We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Coordinator to join our team in Scotland, providing essential support to the Senior Executive Corporate Affairs, CEO, Head of Policy and the wider team.
Your responsibilities as a Team Coordinator will extend to collaborating with teams not only within the Scottish operation but also across our wider UK organisation.
Key responsibilities for the Team Coordinator
FDF Scotland Team
- Organise internal and external meetings / events including diary management, researching and liaising with venues, IT and catering requirements
- Team meeting admin including taking minutes and actions
- Office management – liaising with landlords and external suppliers, visitor hospitality
- Finance administration – setting up new suppliers and customers, raising purchase and sales requests, and invoice query resolution
- Admin support for quarterly FDF Scotland Executive Committee meetings
- Answer and direct phone calls and emails – providing great customer service to FDF colleagues, members and other stakeholders.
- Provide admin support as required to FDF Scotland’s Scottish Government funded projects – A Future in Food, Reformulation for Health and Net Zero
- Supporting the team with website updates, event registration and mailings to members
- CRM administration, including auditing and updating of contacts
- There will be occasional evening working to support events. Occasional travel will be required in Scotland to support events and meetings to the London office for training, events
Senior Executive Corporate Affairs
- Lead on liaising with the Scottish Parliament’s events team on FDF Scotland’s annual parliamentary reception
- Support with collating FDF Scotland’s political engagement activities and updating the Scottish Lobbying Register
- Keep FDF Scotland’s media contact list and log of coverage up to date
- Supporting with diary management, travel arrangements and expenses
Requirements for the Team Coordinator
- Experience in supporting the organisation of events would be desirable
- Experience of working with a CRM and data compliance (GDPR) would be desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people skills, professional, approachable with positive attitude
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and individually
- Ability to use own initiative
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Commitment to personal development
- Time management and administrative skills, with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to work flexibly and cope with change
How to Apply
To apply for the Team Coordinator role, please send us your CV and salary expectations illustrating why you’d be a great candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 25 October 2023; 5:30pm
Due to the high number of applications, we are unable to get back to everyone. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Food and Drink Federation (FDF) Scotland is the Scottish trade association for food and drink manufacturers. We are a division of the Food and Drink Federation (FDF) representing food and drink manufacturers across the UK.