We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Digital Content Executive to join our Strategic Communications and Membership team. The role will play a pivotal role in delivering our webinar and digital events, digital and video content, vlogs and podcasts while contributing to commercial and income growth.
Job Type 1 year fixed-term contract
Location Central London (Bloomsbury)
Salary £33k, with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, private healthcare, leisure travel insurance, gym subsidy, interest-free season ticket loan and cycle-to-work scheme
Hours 35 hours per week; hybrid working option
You will work with colleagues across FDF and engage with our Professional Affiliate members to identify topics of interest for our members, providing content, marketing and technical delivery to increase engagement across our membership and our target audiences.
- Work with the Strategic Communications and Membership team to plan future webinars and digital events, showcasing richer more dynamic content and streamlining content processes. Ongoing engagement with FDF internal teams and our Professional Affiliate members to deliver webinar programme.
- Responsible for coordinating and the technical running of webinars and digital events, ensuring an excellent member and audience experience.
- Marketing and promoting FDF webinars and digital events, including social media, email marketing and the FDF website.
- Be first point of contact for speakers and content providers. Support speakers’ preparation showcasing best practice and holding test preparation sessions to ensure live webinars/events run smoothly.
- Produce and edit webinar/event recordings as part of webinar aftercare and playback content on the FDF website.
- Champion the CRM, maintaining bookings and attendance lists to ensure data is accurate to help measure engagement and assist with lead generation.
- Improve user experience and satisfaction (colleagues, members, Professional Affiliates and attendees) to ensure high level and consistent content, marketing and event management.
- Implement data-driven decision making, harnessing data to showcase PA impact and value for money. Using data to assist with strategic decision-making and to measure success, understanding participant behaviour, and refine strategies for continuous improvement.
- Manage organisational podcasts, vlogs and the creation of video content.
- Work with the Content Manager to develop and schedule in social media content to protect, promote and defend the FDF and the industry we represent.
- Build strong and credible relationships with our PA members and stakeholders, attending meetings as required, representing FDF to build stronger partnerships.
- Prior experience and exposure to digital event management and digital marketing activities.
- Desirable, knowledge and experience of video production and editing – using FinalCut Pro or other editing tools.
- Desirable, knowledge of the Content Management Systems (CMS) (Episerver preferred).
- Desirable, marketing knowledge, including use of marketing systems and social media platforms, e.g. mailchimp, LinkedIn, X and Facebook
- Data driven and experience of working with a CRM and data compliance (GDPR).
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work flexibly and cope with change.
- Excellent customer service skills in a business-to-business environment with the ability to build and maintain working relationships within companies and with key external stakeholders.
- Self motivated / proactive thinker.
- High attention to detail with excellent written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the skills and experience to excel in this Digital Content Executive, we invite you to apply by sending us your CV and salary expectations illustrating why you’d be a great candidate to email@example.com
Due to the high number of applications, we are unable to get back to everyone. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
The FDF operates as an equal opportunities employer
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone and we won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion or beliefs, age, or disability. We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment team.
Food and Drink Federation (FDF) Scotland is the Scottish trade association for food and drink manufacturers. We are a division of the Food and Drink Federation (FDF) representing food and drink manufacturers across the UK.