Inflation, Supply Chain & Volatility: How the Food & Drink sector can counter global economic pressures
19 July 2022
With pressures 3x higher than pre-pandemic levels throughout the supply chain, inflation, and currency volatility affecting pricing and margins, the Food and Drinks sector and its consumers are navigating through a critical time, where planning has become more challenging but essential to minimise risks.
- What leading indicators should my business be monitoring on the Global Supply Chains?
- Is inflation at its next major inflection point already?
- What are the latest 6-12 month FX forecast scenarios?
- What if interest rate hikes accelerate into 2023?
- What practical counter-measures and industry best practices can businesses incorporate into future planning?
Join us on this webinar run by @WesternUnionBusiness Solutions, specialists in #ForeignExchange & #RiskManagement, where their experts will try to give responses to these questions and more.
Should you wish to discuss any of the content in more detail and receive a free consultation, please contact Western Union directly here.
TopicsDownload (2997 kb)
Nawaz Ali – Head of Market Insights
George Vessey – FX & Macro Strategist, UK
Boris Kovacevic – FX & Macro Strategist, EU
Importers/Exporters in the Food and Drink Industry