The Food and Drink Federation Awards are a benchmark of industry excellence – run by industry, for industry.
We are now approaching sponsors for the FDF Awards 2021.
The FDF Awards attract entries from across the food and drink supply chain, from growers and producers to manufacturers and the leading retailers.
For sponsor's it is a valuable opportunity to place your brand in front of established leaders as well as the ambitious, growing small enterprises aiming to be the stars of the future.
Benefits of sponsoring an FDF Award
- Demonstrate leadership in your field by sponsoring one of our prestigious categories
- Associate your company with a leading industry awards event
- Showcase your company to global food and drink leaders and ambitious entrepreneurs
- Network and build your contacts with the 'best in class' at our exciting awards presentation evening
Features of sponsorship
- Mention in all digital mailers and advertising material for the entry process and award sales
- Mentions in all relevant media releases both pre and post event
- Logo and web address on the home page of the awards
- Mention on the FDF events mailer for all publicity regarding the awards
- Mention in relevant articles in FDF newsletters to members and affiliates
- Complimentary tickets to the awards dinner (total number dependent on sponsor option chosen)
- For category sponsors, a place on the judging panel
- Social media mentions via Twitter and LinkedIn
- Sponsors logo on collateral at the awards including company profile on awards brochure
- Sponsors logo on post-event awards and web case studies
- Opportunity to present the award to the successful nominees with a branded trophy
- Headline branding, your logo and web address accompanying all awards entry information from the moment of sign-up. This includes digital mailers to our extensive database and profile on all literature and advertising.
- Branding and profile at the drinks reception on the night including signage and logo displayed on main screens.
- Sponsorship of the overall award for exceptional individual or similar (award to be named after your company for the duration of the sponsorship), to be judged by your company.
- A high profile for your brand and networking opportunities at our awards evening, taking place in central London, 16 September 2021. The headline sponsor will receive a table and a guest place at the event VIP table.
Award category sponsorship
- Your logo and web address accompanying all awards entry information from the moment of sign-up. This includes digital mailers to our extensive database and profile on all literature and advertising.
- A seat on the event judging panel to select the shortlisted and winning entries, and the opportunity to present the trophy on the night.
- A high profile for your organisation and networking opportunities at our awards evening, taking place in central London, 16 September 2021, including a table of ten for your representatives and guests.
There are more apprentices than ever in the food and drink supply chain. These are the potential industry leaders of the future.
This category looks at food and drink manufacturers launching a new brand, launching a new initiative to strengthen an existing brand or launching a rebrand. In all three cases, the brand may relate to a single product or a range of products.
2020 has been a challenging year for the food and drink supply chain. Show us how your organisation has worked through the difficulties to emerge stronger.
This category is for in-house or agency teams to enter campaigns centring on sales, driving behaviour change, launches, research or increasing awareness.
Are you making a difference in your community? We are looking for companies that have carried out outstanding work with their chosen community and made a positive difference.
This award is aimed at recognising where companies are helping their customers achieve dietary goals by changing products or introducing new products.
Digital has proved to be pivotal for manufacturing operations and many organisations have invested in digital transformation projects.
Many companies work positively with schools and colleges to encourage interest in food and drink manufacturing and help to facilitate employment opportunities for young people.
Have you started your business and experienced a significant growth in the past few years? Are you proud to be a thriving food or drink company in your area?
Everyone is looking to produce more with less and with less impact on the environment.
British food and drink has never been more popular and exports continue to be a key area for growth.
Engineering skills are essential for our industry to grow and we want to recognise the people that will make this happen.
Scientific developments help to give our industry its competitive edge and we are fortunate to have many talented scientists working within our sector.
Employee recruitment and retention is important to a successful company, so show us how your company is a great place to work.
Many companies within the food and drink industry do exceptional work, creating products or developing new ways of thinking and working.
Nutritionists and dietitians support our food and drink industry in improving the health of the nation, and are crucial to innovative new product development.
Open to entrants within their first five years in the industry at any academic and training level, the Rising Star category is for the people with the potential to go far.
For queries relating to sponsorship please contact Craig Hannington, Commercial Executive via email or call 0207 420 7126.